Friday, May 4, 2018

viva la verve may


hi friends, it is the first friday of a new month and that means we have a viva la verve sketch to share with you. I have went with a bold watercolor background using some of the gorgeous daniel smith watercolors...these paints are amazing! I have used the verve stamp set called kindness matters and the rectangle die from the a cut above falling leaves die set. The leaves are from the a cut above great kindess die set. I hope you make time to play along with this months sketch! 

words with meaning - always remember...God will never take anything away from you without the intention of replacing it with something better. 

viva la verve: sketch/may



2 comments:

  1. Teresa, what a beautiful card! I love your watercoloring! And thanks for the great words with meaning. So very true, and it's something I must remind myself daily. He always has us in His tender and sovereign hands!! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Teresa! Love that beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*