Wednesday, November 8, 2017

simon says stamp.snow white - be joyful

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!


Hello and welcome to this weeks simon says stamp wednesday challenge it is a snow white week. We are challenging you to a mostly white card creation. The design team is using products from reverse confetti, be sure to check out all the adorable stamps and dies. Don't forgot every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...wooohooo....now that is worth playing for!




I had such fun with this weeks snow white challenge. I have used simon says stamp fog card stock for my base, I adore the look of white next to this light grayish color. I have used the sterling silver color from the finetec watercolors as a base, I then partially covered it with embossing paste using the reverse confetti pointed out stencil. This stencil is adorable, the print is so cute, hard to see with the white...but one I will reach for again! I added the holly cut from designer paper and then popped it up with foam dots. A few simon says stamp clear sequins to finish it off...I can't wait to see what you create!

words with meaning - happiness is itself a kind of gratitude. 

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts246



Let's go shopping!


13 comments:

  1. I love your card - it is so soft and beautiful!! The sentiment "be joyful" is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about holly? Love your take on the challenge this week, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the stenciling and your touch of green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Teresa! the embossed background design is so pretty with the holly and berries design, very modern and funky! GORGEOUS!! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and beautifully subtle, Teresa ... the texture is gorgeous (and so touchable!) ... love the pop of colour from the holly! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Teresa! I love how the Holly pops against the pretty white background xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pastel colors of the holly sprig are so pretty against the sparkly white background. Just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design, Teresa! Love the texture in the background! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft and pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an amazing card! I love all the geometric designs you used - beautiful šŸ˜. Wishing you a lovely week! J šŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Teresa, love the texture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*