Wednesday, October 18, 2017

happy birthday



Have you been playing along with the scs fallidays challenges.....they are a blast...join us here for all the fun! I have created this for one of the fun challenges today. I do not believe I have ever used distress inks quite like this before and I luv it! I usually spray the stamp with water after being inked before stamping. This technique you spray the stamped image after stamping onto watercolor paper and I luv how the ink runs together...so fun! I have used the sweet fun florals flower set from the stamp market for today's card. 

words with meaning - blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill His promise to her.
                                                                                                                         ~luke 1:45
color throwdown: colors/ctd465
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes




3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just so gorgeous! Will have to try that variation of watercoloring! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Teresa. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! It is fun to spray distress ink images- I have never been able to get the same effect with other inks!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*